SPONSORSHIP OF THE ARTS
If you would like to assist Maestro Music Management to grow and continue to promote concerts performed by world-class artists, please consider some form of sponsorship.
For major charity concerts and events during 2013 we require some help towards covering the cost of:
Piano hire and tuning
Marketing, Advertising and Printing
There are two ways of helping to support concerts, both in the U.K. and abroad:
1. Sponsorship Donations
2. Become a ‘Friend’ of Maestro Music Management
- for a concert or music event
- for a reserved seat (a donation plus the ticket price)
- for one of the following aspects of a concert or event:
venue hire, piano hire, piano tuning, sound system hire, advertising (posters and leaflets), marketing (magazine articles and radio adverts), artists’ flights for overseas concerts, artists’ accommodation, Concert Programme printing
In return we will negotiate benefits and/or advertising for your company/organisation.
Become a 'Friend' of Maestro Music Management:
For a set donation fee of £100.00 (120€) you will receive:
- Concert Programme listing for you and/or your Organisation/Company
- Early news and booking of concerts in the U.K. and abroad
- Website listing and/or a link to your Organisation’s/Company’s website
For further information please contact Luke Colvill
Tel. +44 78860 36273 and +34 649 889 682.